Feb 3, 2021 Dinuba Water Update, Jerry Cans.
The new cans will arrive at the warehouse on Feb 9. We will begin filling orders as soon as they arrive. International logistics are a challenge at this time and we are glad we have a hard date for arrival.
Our first shipment is completely sold out. Thank you, Dinuba Water fans.
Our next order will arrive in April. We will accept orders at this time, but the shipping date is not yet firm.
Here are the changes we made:
- Upgrade to 316 medical grade stainless steel
- Upgrade to 1 mil thick stainless steel (25% thicker than anything else we have seen)
- Additional contour where top is welded to body for additional strength
- All seams are butt welds for a smooth union
- All welds are by laser
- No folded seams
- No lapped welds or seams
- All corners are rounded for easy cleaning, inside and out
- Larger top opening for easier cleaning internally
- Low profile cap
- Spigot receptacle in the lower front of the can body
- A screw in plug for the receptacle to seal it when the spigot is not needed
- Stainless steel screw air vent
- Sealed end on the top handles to prevent dirt accumulation and keep bugs out
We are very proud of our new jerry can and believe it far exceeds the competition.